Grant Opportunities to Improve College Access
Michigan College Access Network offers grant opportunities to support Local College Access Networks (LCANs), Reach Higher Programs, AdviseMI, Innovative Program Grants, and High School Initiatives, all in support of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s statewide postsecondary education goal, Sixty by 30: 60 percent of Michigan residents complete a postsecondary certificate or degree by the year 2030.
Please note that all grants are pending the availability of funds. See below for more information on applying for specific grants or career opportunities.
How to Apply:
- Please select the grant you for which you are interested in applying.
- If you are already registered with SurveyMonkey Apply, then please log in using your username and password.
- *If you are a previous grant applicant you can also use the same username and password that you used in MCAN's previous grantmaking system, FluidReview.*
- If you do not have a username and password, please click on "Register" at the top of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen directions to create your account and log into the system.
- *Please note that all grant applications and all required reporting on accepted grant applications are processed using this system.
- Click on the applicable program to apply for and submit your grant application.
If you have questions regarding the grant application process, please contact Chris Rutherford, Director of Community Mobilization Strategy at email@example.com. If you would like to know more about careers at MCAN please contact Tricia Lujambio, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.