Grant Opportunities to Improve College Access
Michigan College Access Network provides grant funding to communities, direct service programs, colleges, and schools for innovative work. We support those who are helping place college within reach for more Michigan youth.
All MCAN grants must be submitted through SurveyMonkey Apply.
Please note that all grants are pending the availability of funds. See below for more information on applying for specific grants or career opportunities.
How to Apply:
- Please select the grant you for which you are interested in applying.
- If you are already registered with SurveyMonkey Apply, then please log in using your username and password.
- If you do not have a username and password, please click on "Register" at the top of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen directions to create your account and log into the system.
- *Please note that all grant applications and all required reporting on accepted grant applications are processed using this system.
- Click on the applicable program to apply for and submit your grant application.
If you have questions regarding the grant application process, please contact Jamie Jacobs, Deputy Director at email@example.com.